Witness

Set in a city run by gang violence, this Short film is about Alex who films a killing by a gang of thugs. Days later his video is leaked online and trouble comes knocking for Alex.
I wanted to make a film that was inspired by what I have seen out of my living room window and when a fight broke out early at 5am one morning on my street. I found this a perfect opportunity for me to have an excuse to start getting busy with film making. So this film was made to get the ball rolling practically in my own personal endeavors as a video artist basically.
Starring: Alex Littleboy

This Film is part of my collection of experimental work which uses the processes of improvisation and chance to create the narrative and themes.


 

Witness from Brent Zillwood on Vimeo.

Contact

Email: freestyle_zillwood91@hotmail.co.uk

Blog Post